|Job Title:||Facilities Manager - North London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
- Develop and regularly review clear standards of performances measurement through agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), set out within a Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Delivery of FM services through Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), reactive works and emergency call out strategy development and implementation
- Building strong and long term relationships / partnerships with colleagues, suppliers, team members, pupils and the wider community.
- Delivering continuous improvement in all aspects of the Facilities Services delivery (including procurement) through constantly challenging the way things are done and rising to the challenge of unforeseen events and situations.
- Understanding the business strategy and operational plans ensuring support meets the requirements of the strategy, plan and budget.
- Contribution to and supporting the implementation of Forward Maintenance Plans for the service.
- Managing business risk at all levels including :
-Procedural and statutory compliance within a specialist environment
-Contingency / disaster planning
-Complaints management and escalation.
- Supervising and managing the delivery of services through the FM team and the associated suppliers.
- Ensuring effective resourcing and appropriate training levels are maintained through the implementation of training plans.
- Managing, supporting and initiating succession planning of the contract.
- Inducting staff on all aspects of FM including Health and Safety and Security.
- Implementing Company policies and management systems (HR, Quality and Health and Safety), as appropriate.
- At least 3 years experience in a Facilities Management role
- Graduate level or Equivalent
- Experience of working in a care facility or school environment
- Experience of working within a Charitable Organisation
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification or willingness to study to complete within a short time frame.
- PC literate including good capability in the operation of all standard MS windows programmes.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available