|Job Title:||Facilities Manager - Office Space - FM Service Provider|
|Salary:||£46600 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
- Develop, gain consensus for, and implement the Best Practice/ Building Operation Plan
- Work with the Financial Manager to prepare the final budget documentation/plans and administer the works to ensure budget compliance.
- Inspect facilities and equipment to determine extent of service and equipment required. Recommend, justify, develop and coordinate with the Client team, projects that enhance the value of the office buildings.
- Arrange for maintenance, upkeep, or reconditioning of facilities
- In conjunction with the Procurement Specialist, competitively bid and prepare all service contracts to assure high quality and cost effective services. Assemble and analyse contract bids, submit recommendations and prepare the standard form contract agreement for the Account Manager
- Act as primary contact for the sites contractors and vendors.
- Maintain role as primary contact for service requests generated by the clients staff. Proactively meet with Clients local Management on scheduled basis. Communicate regularly with the clients Management and staff.
- Approve purchases of supplies and equipment for use at managed office buildings.
- Contract for services as described within the operating budget, management plan
- Ensure that all defined services are completed in accordance with all operating procedures, statuary requirements, and within the Health and Safety guidelines.
- Proactively involved in ensuring that services are reviewed and refinements made to enhance FM services.
- Develop a close working relationship with all of the vendors under your control to ensure that they fully understand the Client culture and are made to feel part of the team delivering a high quality service.
- Ensure spending is per quarterly forecast and oversees all accruals, re-classes, invoices, etc.
- At least 5 years experience working as a Facilities Manager in an office environment. Experience working for an FM Service Provider
- Degree level education in Facilities; engineering; finance
- Languages: Must be fluent in English and Hebrew
- Strong interpersonal skills with training experience to guide multifunctional teams.
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Interest in continuous improvement and development of new technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Maximo. Familiarity with 360 facility and JDE E1 Financials is a plus
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available