|Job Title:||Facilities Supervisor - Law Firm / Legal|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
- Be the first point of contact on all facilities issues within the London offices, including, building maintenance, lighting, air-conditioning and security.
- Liaise with building management to ensure that all facilities issues / repairs are carried out and dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure that all facilities are properly maintained.
- Manage and coordinate all office moves ensuring all offices are set-up and prepared as required for internal moves and all new joiners
- Liaise with building cleaners/management/external service providers to ensure excellent housekeeping standards are maintained at all times.
- Ensure that all equipment (e.g. photocopiers, shredders, binders etc.) are maintained to a high standard, liaising with engineers to organize repairs. Renegotiate, in consultation with the Office Manager, all renewals and contracts as required.
- Manage all photocopying and document production services, ensuring that all jobs are completed to the required deadline and standard.
- Manage and coordinate the delivery and ordering of all office stationery and supplies and associated costs, including business cards, letterhead paper, compliment slips and other paper supplies.
- Manage mail and courier services to both London offices, liaising with building management, Royal Mail and all international and domestic courier service providers as required.
- Closely monitor budgets, expenses and costs.
- Supervise all members of the Facilities department, which includes approval of all holiday requests, monitoring of sickness absence, liaising with HR Manager, ensuring adequate coverage within the department during all absences, monitoring work flow and work load within the department and allocating resources
- In consultation with the Office Manager, perform appraisals and address all performance and/or employee relation issues within the team on an on-going basis, ensuring you liaise with the HR Manager.
- Manage Health & Safety for the London offices, working closely with the Senior Facilities Assistant with specific responsibility for H&S.
- Previous facilities management experience essential - must be from a corporate office / professional services background (preferably within a law firm)
- Previous supervisory experience is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with staff, contractors and suppliers.
- Experience of engagement with senior stakeholders
- Ability to manage a heavy workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience of cost control and budget management.
- Health and Safety - NEBOSH or IOSH qualified.
- Facilities Management Qualification (MBIFM)
- Commercial awareness
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available