|Job Title:||Facility Manager - TFM - Corporate Offices / Critical Facility|
|Salary:||€70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
The RoleThe focus will be dedicated around 80% for the Clean Room and 20% for the 1st floor corporate office.
- Ensure that client 's Clean Room is maintained, operated and managed to the required industry standards.
- Managing engineering upgrade projects not in relation to Clean Room technology - working with main contractors and reviewing the work.
- Liaising with procurement teams to ensure that our contracts with vendors are appropriate and that performance metrics are being clearly monitored.
- Negotiating, renegotiating and maintaining contracts with vendors.
- Planning and budgeting of internal fit out works and technical installations.
- Holding regular meetings with Landlord, ensuring that terms of lease are being provided to client- e.g. external maintenance, central plant management.
- Space evaluation and planning, updating of floor plans using clients architect partners
- Responsibility for meeting KPIs and SLAs
- Minimum 5-year experience in maintaining critical engineering environments
- Ideally 6 years and exposure in Facilities Management role within a large commercial organization.
- Experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management.
- Exposure within an international corporate organization
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Technical qualifications
- Quality Assurance knowledge and experience desirable.
- Fluency in Dutch and English essential.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available