|Job Title:||FM Account Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
The person we need:
- You will be an experienced FM who has managed multi-site operations, ideally nationally, and have an excellent understanding of all hard FM
- A good knowledge of mechanical, electrical, HVAC, Fabric Maintenance
- You must have previous account management experience and be able to effectively manage people
- Excellent communication skills are essential in this role because you will need to bring together a consistent and exceptional service through 4 service centre hubs in Royston, Leicester, Ipswich & Bristol
- A good understanding of CAFM / Helpdesk is essential because you will need to train the service centres on using the system to drive contract performance
- You must be data focussed and be able to understand how the detail impacts on the quality
- You will be very commercially minded and used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally you will have experience in working both client side and for a FM service provider You will be comfortable with mobilisation and change management.
- This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to be a part of a something very exciting â€“ working in a true partnership with an innovative client.
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available