FM Operations Manager
|Job Title:||FM Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£80000 - £100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Within this active and visible role, you and your team will be accountable for the safe operational management and delivery of all contracted facilities management services, including the management of customer interface, ensuring a high profile in the day-to-day running of the sites, and high levels of stakeholder engagement.
Working as part of a local senior management team within a business, you will be expected to positively contribute to the performance, growth and profitability of the business acting as a champion for customer care at all times.
With this role, you will be expected to travel extensively, with nights away from your homebase.
- Comply with all statutory, security and relevant company and client policies to create a positive health and safety culture.
- Deliver customer excellence safely to budget.
- Support the client team and develop excellent relationships with appropriate members of the wider client team, our suppliers and partners within the region, and championing excellence in customer care.
- Maximise contract profitability and enhanced value by understanding client needs and Contract requirements.
- Maximizing the services delivered increasing Contract scope and variable works where possible.
- Highly motivate their team creating a culture of openness and collaboration in accordance with the Company Values.
- Lead, recruit, develop and retain staff to deliver services in an efficient and effective manner. The candidate will be expected to performance manage staff as required recognising local labour laws; often needing direct and objective communication.
- Set objectives for direct reports and review frequently as required. Ensure same approach and mechanisms for all staff within their area of responsibility.
- Manage Strategic Projects / Initiatives and ensure corrective action plans and progress reporting is provided.
- Support and lead the introduction of operational best practice into the region as directed by the Account Director and work stream specialists.
Operational, Commercial and Financial Accountabilities
- Engage and highly motivate their team, setting clear objectives and targets.
- Deliver the contracted scope of service safely, within set budgetary guidelines.
- Deliver operational requirements to maximise the score of the Performance Management Scorecard.
- Have sufficient understanding the contractual obligations of the contract.
- Work with the Chief Engineer to ensure all maintenance activities are completed as planned and to the customers satisfaction within the Interior region.
- Be accountable for the delivery of all soft service functions in the interior region, including Catering, Cleaning, Housekeeping, Waste Management, Pest Control, Grounds Maintenance and accommodation management.
- Promotes innovative ways to add value and reduce costs within the team.
- Highly experienced in managing complex FM operations.
- Possesses knowledge of multiple, complex soft services streams, including catering as a minimum.
- Experience of managing accommodation in remote locations and the services associated with them.
- Experience of managing services within critical environments.
- Track record of success in supporting a major business contract, Business Unit or region and/or providing support to a professional function.
- Member of a Professional Body, such as IWFM with Intermediate Level Qualifications as a minimum.
- Culturally sensitive within an environment of many nationalities and diversity.
- Possess excellent customer and people facing skills and can demonstrate through recent experiences.
- Has a recognised HSE qualification (minimum IOSH) and delivers services with a HSE mind-set.
- Is able to manage succession planning and has experience of coaching and mentoring teams.
- Knowledge of waste management processes would be an advantage.
- International experience (MENA) an advantage.
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.