|Job Title:||FM Operations Manager|
|Location:||Brighton and Hove|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
On behalf of our client, an international education provider, we are recruiting for an Operations Manager to oversee a small team of maintenance staff. Based at a college in central Brighton, you will oversee the FM & Maintenance on two adjacent sites in Brighton and Hove.
This is a brand new role working within an excellent team of Facilities Management professionals.
- Ensure property and buildings are maintained to a high standard. The portfolio comprises of a college, residential halls, a residential property and head office building
- Actively promote a strong H&S culture
- Develop & maintain maintenance schedules, respond daily maintenance requests
- Responsible for the delivery of a high quality FM & maintenance service, ensuring value for money at all times
- Perform administrative tasks as required
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong partnering relationships with contractors, staff, an in-house maintenance team and all contractors
- To liaise with the Facilities Manager to ensure the business objectives and the priorities of the company are met
- To follow and enforce all relevant legislation, including health and safety, site licence, fire and employment laws
- To work flexible hours where required.
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a busy FM department with multiple projects going on as well as BAU work
- Good M&E / maintenance experience would be beneficial
- Strong IT skills and report writing ability is essential
- Able to multi-task and effectively manage a diverse workload
- Experience maintaining residential accommodation or hotels desirable
- Experience working in the education FM sector desirable.
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available