Do you work with FM Software? Are you familiar with CAFM systems and have a really good technical knowledge of helpdesks, FM data platforms and other similar programmes. Are you able to work autonomously and have good project management skills? If so I have an exciting opportunity with a leader in facilities management platforms. The role is to act as a Project Technical Lead and Onboarding Consultant and be the key interface with clients and their software. If successful you would be working for an organisation that is growing and has an impressive client list. If you'd like to be part of something exciting then please review the below and apply if you'd like to discuss it in more detail.
- Seamlessly manage customer request tickets to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Develop, demonstrate and maintain technical skills to troubleshoot issues, create test scenarios and investigate software issues based on customer product use
- Provide quality product and technical solutions to help customers
- Investigating and reporting on bugs into the development teams
- Updating the ticket tracking system to provide an accurate, and current, status of support issues
- Supporting client UAT and responding to issues raised
- Maintain and develop expert product knowledge
- Supporting software releases, additional feature adoption and technical change requests
- Creating knowledge base articles to expand the knowledge for handling support issues
- Software configuration and end to end testing
- Learn the product intimately and the future development road map and support customers
- Involvement within regular client calls/meetings around the requirements during project implementation phases
Skills and Experience
- Excellent general IT knowledge, in particular around web/SaaS online tools
- Be proficient in MS Excel
- Competent in database technologies, preferably MySQL and derivatives
- Familiarity with ticketing systems such as JIRA or a bug tracking system
- Knowledge of agile methodology.
- Proven analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills and great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and an independent approach to work
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written form
- Be able to manage multiple tasks, with conflicting priorities & capable of working to strict deadlines
- Possess a positive 'can do' attitude
- Enthusiastic approach to problem-solving
- Hard-working, conscientious and quick to pick up new skills
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.