|Job Title:||FM Project Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
- Project will be over 4 phases
- Phase 1 of the refurb (which was refitting our kitchens, toilets, showers and reception)
- Phase 2 is replacing all the desks/chairs/storage in the main office space - 120 desks - plus all the carpet tiles.
- Phase 3 is redecorating and refitting meeting rooms and staff area.
- Phase 4 is redecorating the main office area.
- Manage contractors so they comply with statutory guidelines and meet all deadlines
- Responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered in adherence to contractual obligations, such as Project Management Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Assemble, Direct and motivate the Project Team, manage conflict and ensure good communication
- Negotiate with suppliers to make sure the best possible price is reached
- Responsible for picking up ad hoc FM work and deputising for the Facilities Co-ordinator
- At Least 3 years experience in a similar role working with FM projects
- Excellent organisational skills and able to meet deadlines
- Good IT experience - Microsoft office packages
- Experienced in managing budgets and delivering projects within budgets
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available