|Job Title:||Guest Services Manager - Shopping Centre|
|Salary:||£45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- You will head a team of site based junior managers (Guest Services Duty Managers), team leaders and operatives, be a results driven, people manager with considerable understanding of customer services excellence within the commercial / property / retail sectors.
- You will drive operational improvement to ensure first class relationships and the delivery of exceptional customer service levels at all times.
- Along with enhanced customer relationship abilities, you will be an excellent communicator, a clear decision maker and adept in the development of ideas and opportunities and the continuation of long term relationships.
- The role will involve developing and delivering our service models in line with our strategic organisational objectives to become an Employer of Choice.
- Experience of managing large teams of varied functionality / multi-discipline.
- Previous experience working for a company in the retail / hospitality sector recognised as an Employer of Choice or striving to obtain Employer of Choice Status.
- Financially astute with strong commercial focus applied within a large organisation.
- A high energy professional capable of influencing at a senior level, developing excellence with internal and external partnerships.
- True leadership skills necessary to achieve ambitious targets
- Experience gained at management level for 5+ years.
- Experience in a similar fast-paced customer facing environment
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
Country: United Kingdom All CVs must be in a Word format. About Talent FM Talent FM are a team of experienced consultants who really understand all aspects of the facilities management recruitment market. We are totally committed to raising the standards of facilities management recruitment, both in the UK and internationally. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view our jobs on our website, download our app or link up with us on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available