|Job Title:||Facilities Manager - Nationwide Retail Portfolio|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
We are looking for an experienced Facilities/Operations Manager with retail experience to help clients achieve their property and business objectives, optimising their portfolio performance at each phase of the property life cycle. Working for a well known company this is a great opportunity to work across a national portfolio, based in London or Birmingham
* Excellent TFM operational experience within a nationwide portfolio
* Assist the Property Manager in the financial management of the property through the preparation of service charge budgets, the monitoring of agreed budgets to pre-defined cash limits, quarterly variance reporting and service charge reconciliation to agreed accounting practices.
* To administer non-recoverable budgets.
* Establish and maintain high quality health and safety arrangements, in accordance with best practice guidelines. To ensure all risks identified in the independent Risk Assessments are properly addressed.
* To ensure reactive maintenance and day-to-day service requirements are undertaken in a timely and cost-effective manner
* In conjunction with the CEM Property Manager and Lead Facilities Manager, ensure that the procurement of all supplies and services at a client’s property is undertaken in accordance with the procurement program to ensure the highest standards for the best price.
* Monitor contractor performance against agreed standards. Review service contracts as appropriate.
* Prior experience of the management and maintenance of a commercial building.
* Be familiar with both hard and soft FM
* Experience of preparing site regulations and the issue permits to work for all contractor activities on site
* An understanding of the management of H&S and the assessment and control of risks
* An understanding of the principal terms of occupier’s leases as they affect the facilities management of the property and the Client’s obligations to provide services
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available