|Job Title:||Hard Services Manager|
|Salary:||€56000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- To develop a close working relationship with all of the vendors under your control to en-sure that they fully understand the client culture and deliver to high standards.
- Management of the Building Management System
- Monitor PPM schedule
- Resolve Hard services FM issues at sites under purview, escalating when needed
- Assist the Client Senior Facilities Manager preparing and tracking annual Facilities budget
- Liaising with the EHS team and assist with any technical issues arising from an incident, near miss, investigation or other circumstances which require an engineering subject matter expert.
- Communicate regularly with the Help Desk, providing necessary support and information to this primary user contact.
- Gap Analyses full sites PPM schedule against site assets. Report and align with client + drive mitigation.
- Project Management during built-out phases, liaising with architects/landlords, organizing work schedules, etc.
- Conduct building inspections escalating any issues to the appropriate vendor
- Full understanding of Technical budget across region
- Record and monitor utilities consumption
- Minimum of 6 years in related role, in particular within customer environment and hard FM services.
- Degree qualified in appropriate discipline (e.g. Mechanical / Electrical / Building systems Engineering) preferred.
- Demonstrates a good working knowledge of buildings services installations including HVAC / Electrical and other technical systems
- Experience in maintaining engineering environments and providing hard services
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- CIBSE affiliation desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook) required
Country: Ireland All CVs must be in a Word format. About Talent FM Talent FM are a team of experienced consultants who really understand all aspects of the facilities management recruitment market. We are totally committed to raising the standards of facilities management recruitment, both in the UK and internationally. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view our jobs on our website, download our app or link up with us on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available