|Job Title:||Hard Services Manager - Corporate Office|
|Salary:||£60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Gatward|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- To develop a close working relationship with all of the vendors under your control to en-sure that they fully understand the client culture and deliver to high standards.
- Management of the Building Management System
- Monitor PPM schedule
- Resolve Hard services FM issues at sites under purview, escalating when needed
- Assist the Client Senior Facilities Manager preparing and tracking annual Facilities budget
- Liaising with the EHS team and assist with any technical issues arising from an incident, near miss, investigation or other circumstances which require an engineering subject matter expert.
- Communicate regularly with the Help Desk, providing necessary support and information to this primary user contact.
- Gap Analyses full sites PPM schedule against site assets. Report and align with client + drive mitigation.
- Project Management during built-out phases, liaising with architects/landlords, organizing work schedules, etc.
- Conduct building inspections escalating any issues to the appropriate vendor
- Full understanding of Technical budget across region
- Record and monitor utilities consumption
- Minimum of 6 years in related role, in particular within customer environment and hard FM services.
- Degree qualified in appropriate discipline (e.g. Mechanical / Electrical / Building systems Engineering) preferred.
- Demonstrates a good working knowledge of buildings services installations including HVAC / Electrical and other technical systems
- Experience in maintaining engineering environments and providing hard services
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- CIBSE affiliation desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook) required
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available