- Ensure compliance with all relevant HS&E legislation in each of our operating countries including employee, facility and product safety
- Drive continuous improvement of our employee's Health and Safety, striving for zero incidents
- Develop and deliver a sustainability strategy, ensuring license to operate, and driving additional value for our customers
- Own product safety and compliance
- Develop and implement an H&S roadmap, building on the existing plans and actions. Drive next steps of our behavioural safety program, driving towards zero incidents
- Continue development of our H&S Management System, aligned to ISO45001, including developing and implementing our Management Standards and Risk Control Standards
- Maintain the Legal Register and ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation. Own reporting of all HSE topics to the appropriate authorities
- Develop and implement procedures for maintaining product safety testing certificates
- In conjunction with our Brand and Commercial teams, develop and implement group sustainability policy, ensuring compliance and driving employee & customer value.
- Develop and empower local HSE resources in each location to deliver all aspects of the HSE strategy
- Manage the Office Manager leading the office and facilities team in our London head office. Ensure efficient and effective running of daily business in the office
Skills & Experience
- Experience of creating and rolling out a HSE transformation program
- Has experience of implementing customer or consumer facing sustainability strategy
- Holds NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health
- Has experience of running facilities in a corporate or head office environment.
- Experience of leading significant change projects
- Able to influence without authority
- Able to structure and develop a strategy and implementation roadmap
- Comfortable working in fast moving, entrepreneurial and outcome driven environment
- Ready to "roll up sleeves and get hands on"
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.