|Job Title:||Head of Business Transformation - Facilities Management|
|Salary:||£100000 - £125000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- Lead different project work streams, and manage overall project activities, plans, and schedules associated with deliverables and milestones
- Lead, guide and support multiple work streams as the work stream leader through the design and implementation of targeted change strategies including identification of change impacts to people, process policy, and structure, stakeholder identification and alignment, appropriate communication and feedback loops, success measures, training, organizational readiness, and long-term sustainability
- Drive day-to-day change management activities while providing the appropriate levels of support and coaching for team members
- Develop project delivery strategy to deliver business cases for change.
- Analyse data, evaluate results, and develop recommendations and road maps across multiple work streams ensuring business management systems are updated and maintained
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with key cross functional leaders and project team members
- Educate and coach project team members, sponsors, and functional leaders on change management principles, tools, and their roles in effective change as appropriate.
- Recommend appropriate new or revised change management tools and practices
- Minimum of a bachelors degree, in relevant subject area (i.e. Facilities Management, Business, Finance, Change Management). Additional Post Graduate qualification is desirable.
- Experience in and a deep understanding of the Facilities Management industry is vital for this role
- 5 years of experience in project management or consulting, leading multiple teams / work streams
- 7 to 10 years of direct management experience required in senior management roles, preferably in the contracting, outsourcing or facilities management sectors
- Ability to lead, guide and coach project team members
- Ability to lead analysis studies in multiple areas and lead project definition and recommendations
- Ability to interpret financial statements and P&L
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available