|Job Title:||Head of Estates|
|Salary:||£85000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2017-07-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
- To plan ahead for the space requirements of the University and develop an estates strategy
- To lead on major and minor capital projects
- To manage contracts and partnerships for those facilities that have been out-sourced to external providers.
- To work with the procurement team to ensure compliance.
- To ensure your team has the required skills and experience to deliver an excellent estates and facilities service and an excellent customer service experience and to identify where there are any skills and experience and identify training and development opportunities.
- To work in partnership with the academic community to develop a strategy for the provision of teaching, learning and research space, which reflects the ethos of the university.
- To review all services both internal and external on an annual basis, to ensure fit for purpose, value for money and compliance.
- To report to the Finance and Estates committee on estates strategy i.e. capital development and risk management etc.
- Maintain systems for recording assets (currently Pythagoras) and ensure best use of the system.
- Experience of leading and managing a large professional estates and facilities team
- Experience of working on an mixed portfolio site or both new and old buildings and infrastructure and dealing with the associated challenges
- Experience of liaising with local Government authorities and councils
- Excellent change management and leadership skills
- Proven ability to work at a strategic level
- A client focused approach to Estate strategy and service delivery with the ability to engage with and influence business strategy; anticipating and determining the direction and priorities of strategic thinking in a complex environment with competing demands.
- Experience of working with executive, governing bodies and corporate management teams
- First degree or equivalent
- A chartered professional qualification in a property/building environment related discipline
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available