|Job Title:||Head of Facilities|
|Salary:||£70000 - £92500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
We are looking for a Head of Facilities to join a large international law firm. The Head of Facilities will provide a Facilities Management service to the UK and international offices. You will manage, develop and drive change within the Facilities Management function. This role is ideally based in London, but there will be some flexibility with your location in the UK.
- Managing the Facilities resource to ensure the offices are provided with efficient, excellent and responsive facilities management on a day to day basis.
- The strategic review of the Facilities team and supplier efficiencies.
- The management, development and driver of change within the Facilities Management function.
- Project Management/Project Sponsor responsibilities for Facilities procurement, services and fit-out initiatives
- Working with the Head of Procurement to ensure compliance and identifying new and innovative ways of providing services.
- Communication of operational and financial information in a user-friendly and intelligible form.
- To be fully conversant with the statutory requirements of relevant legislation applicable to office premises
- Assisting with Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Innovative change management for national and international Facilities services and projects.
- Ensuring all offices comply with all relevant statutory legislation with regard to Health and Safety and Building Regulations and afford a safe and appropriate place of work.
- The development and implementation of Key Performance Indicators for FM services.
- Prepare annual budgets and exercise proper financial control in the management of such budgets, ensuring expenditure remains within agreed limits.
- Office and move planning.
- Facilities business planning including the provision of resource and service data, project and management reporting.
- Education to Degree Level
- Member of BIFM
- A recognised Health & Safety Qualification
- At least 5 years management level experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT literacy to include all MS Office packages (and CAFM)
- Ability to motivate, develop and influence others
- Preferably AutoCad knowledge/experience
All CVs must be in English and in Word. Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available