- Prior experience in leading a Facilities Management function with a good understanding of both Hard and Soft FM
- Experience of managing diverse teams and providing direction and leadership
- Experience of managing complex and multi-disciplinary service delivery within a commercial environment
- Experience delivering high-value service contract procurement and management
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent internal client engagement, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent judgement with the ability to prioritise competing demands and tasks
- Well organised and able to operate independently under broad direction
- Customer focused, showing tact and diplomacy
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communications and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation and project management skills.
- Strong budget management skills
QUALIFICATIONSQualified to at least bachelors degree level or equivalent IWFM qualifications
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.