|Job Title:||Head of Sales - Waste Management|
|Salary:||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
We are looking for an experienced Head of Sales who has already proven themselves as a consistently strong performer both in terms of achieving personal sales targets and leading a team. You will be responsible for developing new and existing Major Accounts (£300,000 p.a. + contracts) as well as smaller more frequent, shorter cycle sales opportunities. Experience within the Waste Management sector is absolutely essential
- Securing new sales accounts and managing the entire sales and bid process for them.
- Personally identifying opportunities to develop proposals leading to larger (c£500k+ p.a.) longer term service contracts with major organisations on a sole supplier or preferred supplier basis
- Increasing existing sales in Waste Management nationwide. This will involve working with internal specialists to prepare proposals and solutions for customers at a competitive price.
- Making a strategic contribution to the overall development of the business and being an active member of the senior management team.
- Preparing annual sales budgets and monitoring performance to achieve growth and profit targets.
- Must have at least 5 years experience as head of sales within Waste Management.
- Contacts in Construction, Facilities Management, or organisations where complex waste management challenges exist would be essential.
- Must be comfortable cold calling leads to generate appointments or business.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to identify, bid for and win larger scale service contracts.
- Experience managing a sales team.
- Experience preparing and managing annual budgets and profit targets.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available