|Job Title:||Interim Facilities Manager - 6 month FTC|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
We are looking for an Interim Facilities Manager for a leading City Institution to provide management and direction for all Landlord driven essential services for a flagship 225,000 sq ft building, Services provided include security, building and grounds maintenance, cleaning, catering vending, waste disposal, recycling, HSE, all of which need to be delivered to an excellent standard for the 2000 + occupants. There is a possibility that this role could become permanent.
- To oversee the management and maintenance of the premises in compliance with Group HS&E principles and policy and in accordance with applicable laws and statutory requirements and other Group policies
- To support the tendering and selection of suppliers/contractors providing services to the premises (e.g. Mechanical and Electrical Engineering services, Catering, Cleaning), including the negotiation and implementation of SLA/KPIs reflecting best practice, in accordance with recognised professional standards.
- To use financial and operational data provided by suppliers and Helpdesk facility to carry out monthly performance reviews with suppliers/contractors and to produce monthly reports including safety, financial, environmental, quality and operational performance
- To formulate and be responsible for Landlord FM budgets and forecasts.
- Within the global standards, implement local procedures for, and where appropriate manage, site induction and performance compliance of any supplier/contractor on site providing services
- To support the Head of Global Property & Estates, to court and close prospective tenants.
- To establish and maintain strong and effective relationships with tenants, maintaining customer service to their needs and requirements throughout their tenure and to agreed SLAs
- Manage your own and your team's compliance with health and safety rules, instructions, systems and legal requirements, ensuring employees are suitably trained and adequate resources are available to work safely.
- Monitor and review health and safety performance, observe safety behaviours in the workplace, taking appropriate corrective and preventive action as necessary and suggesting and implementing improvement activities
- GCSE (B Grade or above) qualifications in English and Mathematics
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualified
- MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint (required) AutoCAD & CAFM Experience (preferred)
- BIFM/RICS (FM)/HNC (Eng.) or other relevant professional qualification
- Strong financial management skills, able to produce budgets, forecasts, and report to Group Finance in the monitoring of such expenditure including accruals, provisions, cash flow management, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of workplace design/layout, and Office Service/Administration type activities
- Experience in new ways of working to support a lower density workforce through 'Hoteling', Hot desking and virtual meeting solutions.
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available