|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-01-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
We are working on a Maintenance Manager position for a college based in Central Brighton. You will oversee the planned and reactive maintenance on two adjacent sites in Brighton and one in Hove. This is compiled of a college, residential halls, a residential property and head office building. This will be a hands on role where needed and managing a team of 3.
- Ensure property and buildings are maintained to a high standard
- Implement & maintain safety policies and procedures
- Identify areas for improvement and implement
- Actively promote a strong H&S culture
- Develop & maintain maintenance schedules, respond daily maintenance requests
- Manage the set up and take down of different events
- Perform troubleshooting to solve issues on site
- Manage external contractors
- Responsible for the delivery of a high quality maintenance service, ensuring value for money at all times
- Perform administrative tasks as required
- Delegate tasks appropriately
- Point of contact for technical building issues
- Other duties as required by the management
- The ideal candidate will have maintenance management / building services engineer experience of a minimum of 2 years
- Strong M&E, maintenance background (electrical bias would be beneficial)
- To follow and enforce all relevant legislation, including health and safety, site licence, fire and employment laws.
- To work flexible hours where required.
The Successful candidate will be required to undergo DBS screening processes prior to employment and demonstrate a legal right to work in the UK
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available