- Proactively manage supplier performance in order to assist our clients and partners in the fulfilment of their statutory building services responsibilities, taking account of all relevant legislation, approved codes of practice and available best practice working methods.
- The delivery of preventive maintenance schedules based on legislation, industry guidance data and manufacturers recommendations.
- Actively monitoring the quality of third party suppliers both on site and reviewing the information within the work reports.
- Investigating and managing events where client expectations are not met.
- Monitor, identify and act upon changes to relevant statutory legislation and industry standards. This includes liaison with industry bodies and providing advice to clients
- Contribute in the procurement process through the evaluation of tender bids and the direct assessment of potential suppliers' systems and procedures.
- Contribute to the development of client policies relevant to preventative maintenance and statutory service regimes.
- Monitor and use contract performance data to ensure continued supplier performance.
- Relevant experience of effective contract management within a hard FM environment.
- Experience of property management services in a multi-site school / public sector environment, including issues related to premises and statutory obligations.
- Relevant professionally recognised qualification within appropriate property related field (e.g. BSC/ BEng / HNC / HND or demonstrable sufficient previous experience.
- Membership of a relevant professional body e.g. B.I.F.M, C.I.B.S.E., CABE.
- Experience of performance management
- An in depth knowledge and awareness of statutory and regulatory requirements relating to property M&E services
- A sound knowledge of procurement for property related services.
- Good Project/Programme management skills
- Knowledge of construction industry Health and Safety regulations and guidance notes etc. e.g. Health and Safety at Work Act, COSHH, Control of Asbestos at Work Act, CDM
- Ability to work effectively utilising various IT software packages including, Microsoft Office.