|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager - HVAC and BMS|
|Salary:||£95000 - £100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Develop and manage a successful preventive maintenance plan
- Being responsible for work allocation to the team (staff and equipment).
- Having full working knowledge of the areas in the building which are covered by the services run by the Service Provider
- Supervising all purchase orders (consumables, spare parts, equipment, etc.)
- Supervising the stock rotation and safety in storages.
- Provide the necessary tools and machines required for performing the task and ensure they have the inspections / maintenance required.
- Being aware of the condition of the equipment, coordinating repairs/replacements as appropriate to ensure that all equipment is in safe working order, checked regularly and serviced.
- Attend the HSEQ training sessions and facilitate the attendance of the staff under them
- Report any accident, incident, near miss or health event at work and request the staff or sub-contractors that you are responsible for and ensure they do the same
- Follow all rules and regulations relevant to your place of work and in accordance with HSEQ Management System.
- Deliver schedule of tool boxes as prepared by HSEQ Department
- Work with the Hard Service Platform Manager to ensure continuous development of the platforms and full compliance with the Engineering SOPs.
- Degree in Facilities Management or Business Management.
- Must have managed large multi-disciplinary teams
- Must have experience of dealing with HVAC and BMS
- Must have a desire to deliver 5* levels of service at all times and a passion to inspire others to do so also
- Must have experience of working in an airport
- 10 years relevant experience
- Fluency in English is essential and proficiency in Spanish desirable
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available