|Job Title:||Maintenance Supervisor|
|Salary:||£35000 - £37000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Asset responsibilities will include access roads, excavations of underground services, parking areas, building fabric and architectural elements (walls & partitions, windows & doors, stairs, floors & ceilings), signage & graphics, etc
- The engineers will provide leadership of civil teams to achieve the targets based on the scope of works defined by the company.
- Plan and manage a demanding preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance work schedule.
- Supervise and coordinate technical staff working by shifts (covering 24 hours / 7 days per week).
- Respond to breakdowns and diagnose faults.
- Manage stocks of supplies, tools and equipment.
- Understand design specifications and technical drawings.
- Create maintenance procedures.
- Monitor and control maintenance costs.
- Control the efficiency of the processes.
- Design and supervise non regular tasks.
- Plan staff rotations to ensure full coverage in all shifts and supervise staff hours worked, sickness and annual leave for producing a proper payroll.
- Perform HSE inspections and provide input to accident and incident investigations
- Collaborate with HSEQ Department to provide response to clients request for information, inspections, audits, etc.
- Follow client/company guidelines with regards to the identification and reporting of health and safety hazards
- At least 5 years of relevant Civil Engineer experience in an airport environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Have an ability to lead technical root cause investigations and elaborate comprehensive technical reports.
- Shall have extensive experience in the maintenance contract of roads and civil infrastructures or electrical systems, substations
- Maintenance performance, and maintenance process
- Computer skill: Microsoft office, Outlook and AutoCAD
- A high level of English is essential and Spanish is recommended
- Must have a clean, current driving license
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available