|Job Title:||MEP Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£63431 - £101532 per annum|
|Start Date:||2017-05-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
DUE TO VISA RESTRICTIONS, WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WHO HOLD A BRITISH OR EU PASSPORT. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS, SO DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS CRITERIA
- Responsible for the management of services and processes that support the core business of the organization
- To take the overall responsibility for delivering functional goals including operational uptime, compliance, financial and people development.
- Realize pursuit of the satisfaction of the client, solving possible incidences and detecting new business opportunities or added to the already employed services.
- To develop forward maintenance plans.
- Have the ability to lead technical root cause investigations and elaborate comprehensive technical reports.
- To anticipate and plan for future requirements in the Facility. Act as consultant and advice the client.
- Monitor & ensure compliance with the policies and regulations adopted by the organization in the management of the contract, in its scope of activity.
- Collaborating with HSEQ Department to provide answer to clients complaints, inspections, audits, etc.
- Following Permit to Work procedure (FMM and client) and ensuring the staff under you and subcontractors are following these requirements
- Coordinating essential central services of the Maintenance Department
- Coordinate and monitor the performance of the team in charge and participating in professional development.
- Propose dismissals and sanctions, as well as participate in the selection of the personnel
- Liaise with customers and operations and create and develop a relationship with the client. Act as consultant and advice the client.
- Manage stocks of supplies, tools and equipment.
- Understand design specifications and technical drawings.
- Monitor and control maintenance costs.
- Perform HSE inspections and provide input to accident and incident investigations
- Collaborating with HSEQ Department to provide response to clients request for information, inspections, audits, etc.
- Plan staff rotations to ensure full coverage in all shifts and supervise staff hours worked, sickness and annual leave for producing a proper payroll.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with electrical and electronic knowledge may be acceptable
- The ideal candidate must be fluent in English
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available