|Job Title:||Moves & Changes Assistant - Corporate Office|
|Salary:||£25000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2016-12-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Administer all occupancy changes (desk swap, office layout changes), permanently maintain precise records under the direction of the MAC and Occupancy Specialist.
- Be the primary owner of the campus BIS (Bums in Seats) information for campus, ensuring high levels of accuracy to support the work of the MAC and Occupancy Specialist.
- Assist with MAC related Trouble Tickets (remedy) promptly and accurately, provide timely responses and manage overall traffic.
- Assist the MAC and Occupancy Specialist in generating headcount and growth forecasts by ensuring a high level of accuracy with the data provided.
- Work face to face with identified business representatives to ensure this information is validated on a regular basis.
- Assist in compiling specific and accurate MAC bi-weekly statistics as well as monthly reports. Stay up to date with this document.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality with regards to all discussed MAC plans and dealings.
- Track the addition/removal/ordering of furniture and special equipment.
- Provide assistance in coordinating general desks moves (from individual to medium and large displacements).
- Assign desks for new hires in close liaison with Mac and Occupancy Specialist and the relevant HR or LM.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with business stakeholders handle general internal queries, clarify concerns and identify solutions.
- Attend the weekly MAC meeting with the Office Services Coordinator and Facilities Manager
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to analyse headcount forecast data
- Ability to read and analyse drawings, plans, schedules, schematics
- Awareness of health and safety
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tool
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available