|Job Title:||Moves & Changes Occupancy Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2016-12-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
This role is to assist in the analysis and production of occupancy reports and provide assistance with occupancy and MAC planning for the London campus and EMEA region - this role is to start in 2016!
- Assist the MAC & Occupancy Specialist in generating headcount and growth forecasts by ensuring a high level of accuracy with the data provided.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality with regards to all discussed MAC and Occupancy plans and dealings.
- Support data analysis requests to derive insights for real estate needs
- Assist with MAC related Trouble Tickets (remedy) promptly and accurately, provide timely responses and manage overall traffic.
- Create or update Excel-based models to track and project utilization and demand for space or other real estate resources.
- Generate and manage headcount forecasts with extreme accuracy.
- Assist in compiling specific and accurate Occupancy & MAC weekly statistics as well as monthly reports..
- You must have previous experience within a Moves and Changes role.
- Proven analytical, statistical reporting and forecasting skills
- Ability to read and analyze drawings, plans, schedules, schematics
- Ability to â€˜slice and diceâ€™ forecast data to enable the business to make the best decision on the various scenario plans for the London and EMEA regions.
- Solid data analysis and research skills and experience extracting, tracking, and organizing data
- Ability to present big data in a clear, concise and routine manner
- Ability to create and update intermediate to advanced level spreadsheets
- Advanced experience with MS Office suite
- Knowledge of SQL and VBA code preferred but not essential
- Ability to analyse headcount forecast data
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available