- Oversee the reception function ensuring excellent delivery of front of house services, meeting arrangements and event coordination.
- Act as a line manager for the Front of House Assistant Manager.
- Provide direction for the Front of House team including reception, the telephone system and the allocation of meeting/event space.
- Manage the catering provision and external supplier.
- Oversee the event management process between the Marketing Team and Front of House.
- Assist with new joiner inductions including providing information, conducting office tours and informing new joiners of office and facilities processes
- Manage the Office Services Team including the post room and facilities.
- Monitor, manage and arrange routine maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Oversee the fault reporting process, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage facilities suppliers, contracts and planned maintenance to ensure that maximum quality and value for money is maintained.
- Assist with the negotiation and maintenance of office insurance and business travel insurance suppliers, progressing and resolving claims as required.
- Oversee the maintenance and upkeep of office furniture.
- Liaise with local fire services.
- Manage space planning and accommodation (including floorplans/seating), liaising with teams as to requirements.
- Line manage a number of staff across different levels and roles to help drive agreed activity, maintain accountability and report back to the business on progress.
- Work with direct reports to support their performance development
Experience & Education
- Educated to A level standard (or equivalent)
- Facilities management experience
- Health and Safety and regulatory knowledge
- People management experience
- Experience of contract and budget management
- Customer focused and able to deal with internal and external stakeholders effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound stakeholder management experience and ability to deal with issues tactfully and professionally
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changing business priorities with ease
- Numerate with excellent attention to detail
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.