|Job Title:||Office Services Coordinator - Mobile & Remote|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2016-12-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and supplies
- Manage and maintain regular contact and meetings with relevant vendors- to report on issues, recommendations and cost estimates
- Weekly walk-round with the vendor cleaning manager ensuring cleaning quality standards are maintained
- Manage helpdesk requests - interface with internal customers and action queries promptly in line with SLA
- Manage daily health and safety issues - maintaining regular scheduled meetings and records of the fire and safety teams/fire drills/safety equipment/training
- Assist with coordination and execution of internal office moves and changes
- Travel/Visitors support - interface with locally approved hotels - assist Client global travel and hotel managers in information gathering and communicating up to date information to staff.
- Assist in the organizing of internal and external Client events
- AV/VC conferencing rooms support
- You must have a soft service bias with experience of coordinating cleaning and catering services and reacting to helpdesk requests.
- You must have experience in a customer focused environment and have excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent written/verbal communications
- You must be educated to Diploma/degree level
- You must have excellent Excel skills. Advanced knowledge of formulas is essential. Knowledge of Macros is ideal.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available