Operations and Maintenance Manager - Education
|Job Title:||Operations and Maintenance Manager - Education|
|Salary:||£35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kennedy|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
- Ensure property and buildings are maintained to a high standard. The portfolio comprises of a college, residential halls, a residential property and head office building.
- Actively promote a strong H&S culture
- Develop & maintain maintenance schedules, respond daily maintenance requests
- Responsible for the delivery of a high quality maintenance service, ensuring value for money at all times
- Perform administrative tasks as required
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong partnering relationships with contractors, staff an in-house maintenance team and all contractors.
- To liaise with the Facilities Manager to ensure the business objectives and the priorities of the company are met.
- To follow and enforce all relevant legislation, including health and safety, site licence, fire and employment laws.
- To work flexible hours where required.
- The ideal candidate will have maintenance management / building services engineer experience of a minimum of 2 years.
- Strong M&E, maintenance background (electrical bias would be beneficial).
- Experience maintaining residential accommodation or hotels desirable.
- Experience working in the education FM sector desirable.
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.