- Ensuring that the contracts are performing to agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Management of Engineers, Technicians, Sub Contractors as well as helpdesk and administration personnel
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities and ensuring the growth of the Company
- Responsible for the strategic direction of National geographical contracts
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance is kept up to date and maintained across all sites
- Monitor budget expenditure ensuring appropriate service levels and value for money
- Must have construction experience at Operations Management level covering fabric and drainage contracts
- An excellent understanding of technical requirements and Statutory requirements.
- A strong background in delivering and managing projects from 'cradle to grave'.
- Excellent levels of current H&S knowledge - IOSH qualified
- Budget management experience
- Full UK Driving licence
- Strong people management skills