|Job Title:||Performance Manager|
|Salary:||£68000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
The salary on offer is 1,500 Omani Rial per month plus accommodation, food, laundry, company vehicle, annual return flight, medical cover and life cover.
- Company focal point for Sustainability Reporting; liaise with EY for creation of yearly sustainability reports as per GRI guidelines.
- Collate data from multiple sources within the Company; review and rationalise data charts; provide inputs for infographics, data diagrams, case studies, etc.
- Scrutinise and review the final copy content of the report in line with Corporate brand messaging.
- Coordinate with Advertising agencies in tandem with EY to conceptualise, develop and finalise all artwork for the report, including the final print layout.
- Work with the Advertising Agency to conceptualise, develop and finalise the e-version of the report in a microsite and upload with same within given timeline.
- Interact on behalf of the Company with GRI team to get the draft report GRI approved and procure the stamp of authentication from GRI.
- In-house Focal point for all mass media campaigns, advertisement artworks, brand communications; interact regularly with Advertising agencies to develop, co-create and manage brand based campaigns.
- Develop, conceptualise, manage and monitor Company's digital marketing strategy across all social media forums.
- Company focal point for monitoring Ad agency KPIs.
- Interact with various advertising agencies and publication houses to create related artworks for Company advertisement campaigns.
- Web asset Management: Liaise with IT Team & Advertising agency to develop, maintain & update all available web assets of the Company.
- IT Policy lead for ISO 27001 implementation: Responsible for creating, reviewing and enforcing IT policies and procedures in liaison with IT Department Head and ISO 27001 implementation technology supplier.
- Procurement - Responsible for preparing presentations, client communications, tender briefs, reviewing monthly performance analysis, develop new policies & procedures, etc.
- Responsible to prepare Monthly MMR input on behalf of Support Services Team.
- Conduct all analysis required for Support Services Director for purposes of EMT meetings, Board Presentations, Audit Queries, etc.; help him in preparing specialised requirements like Risk Management Statement, Budget analysis, etc.
- Manage all projects/contracts being conducted under the supervision of Support Services Team (like Social Media, Wi-Fi Project, and Film & Event Management, etc.)
- Expertise in preparing presentations & delivering them
- Extensive financial analysis skills
- Past experience in developing policies & procedures
- Project Management: Capacity to manage interactions with multiple functions
- Knowledge of Branding & Marketing; specifically, Mass Media & Digital Marketing channels
- The Performance Manager shall have minimum of 10 years experience with a reputed Company with exposure in Contract Management/Costing/Finance, Information Security Management, Brand Communications and Digital Marketing.
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available