|Job Title:||Private Property Manager|
|Salary:||£80000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2017-11-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
- Create and develop a budget for the planned maintenance of the property. The budget is to provide a split by contract and include allowances for consumable components, wear and tear and contingencies.
- Provide monthly reporting on the expenditure of budget against each contract and category. Provide any additional comments on unexpected costs and future forecasting.
- Develop a new annual budget with owners for the forthcoming financial year (April to March)
- Highlight any budget concerns or recommendations to owner.
- Create and implement a maintenance structure to provide a high level service in line with the building's and clientâ€™s needs and expectations.
- Perform regular inspections of all areas of the house including plant rooms, control panels, storage areas, external areas and roof areas and take appropriate action for any defect or problem found.
- Identify and regularly tender all maintenance contracts to obtain best value and quality. Contracts include: mechanical systems, fire and intruder systems, electrical, gate control, landscaping, window cleaning, audio visual system, kitchen, pest control etc
- Manage the maintenance of the building with maintenance contractors including implementation of confidentiality, obtaining method statements, arranging security access, and monitoring performance and quality.
- Manage all contractors to ensure they fulfil their duties.
- Negotiate contract terms to achieve the best conditions for the client.
- Manage the day to day maintenance of the building fabric and services. This is to exclude minor day to day tasks and simple investigations which are to be performed by the Household staff.
- Create, maintain and update a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule setting out a forecast of all building maintenance works and budgets over a 10 year period. PPM to be updated annually. Costs for M&E elements are to be included with input from third party consultants/contractors.
- Monitor the Building Management System (BMS) and take appropriate action to alarms raised. Arrangements are to be made to ensure connection to the BMS is provided from home using the internet connection and urgent alarms notified by SMS.
- Learn the basic operation of all building services, plant, control panels, AV systems, pager systems etc. to ensure optimal assistance and response to day to day issues
- Knowledge of building contraction.
- Experience with historic buildings
- Experience of property or building management
- Strong report writing
- Understanding of building services
- Problem solving
- Experience in working with high net worth individuals
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in managing budgets
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available