|Job Title:||Procurement Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-04-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
- Responsible for writing tender specifications, contract schedules service level agreements
- Responsible for the preparation of quotations/tenders, analysis of supplier bids, and award of contracts that set out prices, quality standards, cost-reduction targets, and delivery timescales.
- Develop and implement procurement frameworks and contractual arrangements.
- Responsible for the validation of changes to contractual payments to suppliers / sub-contractors and ensuring contractual payments are accurate and timely and in accordance with the agreed contract terms
- Responsible for maintaining department Category Plan, to achieve targeted cost reductions while maintaining or improving the quality of supplies and services.
- Support the Clients and internal colleagues in procurement exercises including Tender activities and contractor selection processes ensuring compliance with all corporate supply chain processes and procedures
- Be part of business development (temporary projects) team as required in sourcing quotations for new opportunities.
- Manage and control supplier / sub-contractor documentation, data, files and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support the development and deployment of Supply Chain policies and processes, and ensure they are followed, with particular reference to ethical standards.
- To support Head of Supply Chain in the development and implementation of best procurement/business practices.
- Develop and manage strategic preferred supplier relationship / contracts, responsible for planning, organising and chairing regular performance reviews.
- Support with the Onboarding of new suppliers (setting up accounts)
- Develop and publish weekly and periodic trending reports
- Consider other factors that add value â€“ i.e. suppliers offer technology and innovation developments to improve existing products to support added value to the company.
- Initiate action plans to identify and mitigate commercial risk/cost of obsolescence and impact to operational plans.
- Minimum professional Level 5 - Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (desired but wide FM procurement experience would be of equal advantage)
- Minimum 5 GCSEs, or equivalent, A - C grade to include English and Maths Desirable
- Experience in procurement/purchasing at a Strategic level (preferably in FM and/or M&E/Business services)
- Ability to operate specialist software
- Contractor knowledge or experience beneficial
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available