|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Brighton and Hove|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Manage the execution of facilities improvement projects across the UK portfolio from inception to handover and completion.
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders to understand needs and requirements, ensuring that the ongoing quality, safety, health and environmental requirements of the operational facilities management are maintained at all times.
- Agree and document the scope of changes and deliver detailed specifications of work.
- Utilise tender/contractor selection processes in conjunction with the Procurement Team where appropriate. Ensure costs are monitored and any charge-backs are appropriately managed. Manage profitability of projects.
- Manage quality and delivery standards of the third- party contractors to ensure best value for money for Study Group.
- Work with the Health and Safety Manger and Auditor to ensure Contractor, project and design compliance with regard to Health and Safety legislation.
- Provide regular reporting on projects in progress and maintain a risk register to highlight actual/potential issues.
- Develop, maintain and monitor a plan to deliver upgrades to facilities. Identify and recommend business improvement projects and initiatives where required to ensure the corporate facilities are efficiently maintained to an appropriate standard.
- Respond to incidents as required, ensuring that appropriate action is taken.
- Have the ability to deliver programs in a timely manner
- Have experience in financial appraisal & budget monitoring
- Have experience in JCT contracts
- Have experience in Change Control
- Experience of managing multi-disciplinary projects ranging in size from £50k to £2m
- Working knowledge of CDM Regulations and their practical implementation
- Particular experience in: building alternations, refurbishments, moves and plant upgrades. Must be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of building regulations.
- Be able to deliver
- Experiences of managing Health & Safety issues within facilities projects.
- Experience of the education sector would be helpful but it is more important that you are able to demonstrate an understanding of the complications of delivering projects in a live environment with young people present
The Successful candidate will be required to undergo DBS screening processes prior to employment and demonstrate a legal right to work in the UK
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available