|Job Title:||Property Manager|
|Salary:||€47500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2017-05-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- You will need to prepare and approve complete financial and operational reports, including management plans, monthly performance reports, forecasts, variance reports, and annual budgets
- Organize and maintain a property filing system on location and on Sharepoint/Extranet.
- You will be required to oversee projects within the datacentre and manage the tenants expectations throughout the project lifecycle.
- You will need to communicate with onsite Design Construction teams whilst construction works are being undertaken and when necessary attend construction meetings to facilitate construction projects within operational areas and ensure that the operational aspect of the building is not compromised during such works.
- You will liaise with all departments including sales and engineering teams, to ensure that all customer requirements and requests are satisfied to the highest degree. â€¢
- Assist in the selection and monitoring of vendors as requested by the Regional Property Manager and Data Centre Manager
- Strong property management skills
- Experience of using online accounting systems e.g. Yardi, SAGE and/or SAP required.
- Must be able to withstand intense, but not complex, financial reporting requirements
- Manage project / development work
- Exposure ideally to datacentres or other technical / high spec technological sites
- Previous experience of small project works is essential
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available