You will provide support to ensure facilities services are provided in an effective and efficient manner. As front of house support you must also demonstrate a high level of security awareness at all times and have knowledge of emergency evacuation procedures and Health and Safety. You must have at least 3 years as a receptionist in a corporate environment. Experience working for an FM Service Provider would be ideal.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone, fax and email and other queries
- Greet, assist and direct candidates/new hires/visitors and the general public to the appropriate staff member
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail and courier services
- Maintain the security sign-in book and a general filing system of correspondence, contacts and deliveries
- Assist in the preparation of the reception interview rooms
- Taking New hire photographs and assist in preparation of security cards
- Assist the Office Service Coordinator in coordinating the repair and maintenance of office equipment and in the ordering in of office supplies.
- Provide general support to the Facilities Management team
- You must have at least 3 years experience of managing a front desk in a high profile corporate environment. You must have impeccable client facing and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of emergency evacuation procedures and Health and Safety
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experienced in the creation and manipulation of spreadsheets and word processing
- Education: Minimum leaving certificate
- Experience of working for an FM Service Provider would be ideal.