|Job Title:||Receptionist / Facilities Coordinator - 5* Corporate Offices - FM Service Provider|
|Salary:||€27000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2016-07-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
You will ensure the smooth running of the Reception, Switchboard and Room Booking functions, working with the Catering Team and Vendors to provide first-rate Reception Support Services.
- To be well presented and maintain a professional image at all times when interacting with visitors and building occupiers.
- Be passionate about your role and delivering 5* service.
- liaise with key Stakeholders and maintain effective working relationships.
- Attend client meetings as required.
- Monitor SLAs ensuring that the clients' specifications and requirements are met in line with contractual obligations.
- Own the adherence to and updating as required of Front of House Standard Operating Procedures.
- Be a point of contact for issue escalation related to Reception Services â€“ including investigating, determining facts, responding and dealing with the situation and address if any remedial actions need to be taken.
- Escort visitors to meeting rooms as required.
- Be aware of all standard operating procedures regarding Health and Safety at work.
- Act as a Key member of the reception team developing and delivering front of house services including supporting on a number of areas
- Assist in identifying new and innovative ways of working, Embed new processes and ways of working for existing and new team members
- Manage car park and taxi bookings.
- Cashless vending â€“ programming of catering cards and liaise with the Catering Manager in event if issues.
- Previous experience in a 5* Customer Environment
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, use initiative and manage changing priorities as they arise.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, using tact and diplomacy when dealing with diverse groups of people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of complaint handling.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Working accurately, under pressure and adhering to tight deadlines.
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available