The RoleYou will work in a team of regional facilities managers to support the nationwide delivery of maintenance and solve any FM-related problems that appear. You will have a proven track record in problem solving and be able to provide fast and effective solutions to any FM related issues in the London Portfolio.
- Responsible for hard and soft services across 40+ locations in and around London.
- Reacting to major incidents, taking care of issues so sites can remain functional
- Carrying out regular audits, visiting the sites to make sure all facilities are compliant
- Make sure any 3rd party suppliers are following health and safety procedures
- Make recommendations for any FM changes or improvements, making sure that any work carried out is completed on time and within budget
- A thorough understanding of both Hard and Soft Facilities Management A degree is essential as well as an ability to show a passion for your Continued Professional Development
- Strong commercial management experience, including budgetary management
- Experience of working with CAFM
- Worked in a customer service environment, providing first class service
- Experience of working in a field-based role desirable
- Experience of working supplier or service provider side and experience of working for a client directly is of particular interest
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.