|Job Title:||Regional Facilities Manager - Managing Agent / Property Management|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42500 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Be the first point of contact for FM's and Building Managers. Ensure all staff undergo minuted 'one to one' meetings on a monthly basis. Manage staff development, absence and training.
- Develop positive relationships with estates surveyors, contractors, and tenants.
- Develop working relationships with contractors and service providers at a senior level.
- Ensure that tenants are made aware of actions, work and activities in their building.
- Attend, control and manage the output of tenants' meetings and support FMs and BMs as a senior representative.
- Ensure that all tenant fit outs are managed in accordance with estates policy.
- Identify and act upon business opportunities. Present and contribute to 'pitch' documents, be fully aware of all products and cross sell.
- Negotiate fee increases on an annual basis with internal and external clients.
- Ensure that all Service Charge budgets are in accordance with the RICS code of practice.
- Manage the raising of Purchase Orders and the coding of invoices within FM element of service charge budget. Manage contractor debt.
- Undertake regular property inspections, and actions arising from inspections.
- Audit sites managed by FMs and BMs to ensure compliance with procedures.
- Ensure tenants utilise the ELogbook's Service desk facility. Oversee Service desk activity and ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Manage Health and Safety compliance in line with risk management process.
- Contribute and help to develop the Asset Service business plan.
- A complete understanding of Facilities Management in a managing agent / property management environment
- Extensive staff management experience including, recruitment, staff reviews, and appraisals.
- Minimum five years in Facilities Management, at a management level.
- Experience of managing service charge budgets
- Professional Qualification: BIFM Diploma, RICS FM Associate, MSc Facilities Management (or industry equivalent)
- Experience of Cost control, budgeting and reporting.
- Health and Safety experience - NEBOSH qualification.
- Management of CAFM essential - Meridian and ELogbook's preferred
- Ability to produce written reports - to a high standard.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Good knowledge of Output Specifications and management of performance based contracts
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available