|Job Title:||Regional Facilities Manager - South West England|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Are you passionate about the future of Facilities Management? Do you get inspired by technological advancement in your industry? Do you invest in your own personal development and wish your company appreciated you more?
We are working with Pure Gym to find an outstanding Regional Facilities Manager working at the cutting edge of FM. As the largest and fastest growing national gym chain, Pure Gym are transforming the way people workout. Responsible for the South West region, including the South Coast and M4 corridor, the successful candidate will play a vital role in developing Pure Gyms new FM services, meaning Gym Managers can spend more time with their members. Using the most current, cost effective technology out there, you will have the opportunity to push the boundaries of traditional FM delivery.
The salary on offer is £40,000-£45,000 plus amazing benefits including Free Gym Membership and £5K car allowance.
Your working week will most likely consist of three days visiting branches, one day in the office and one day working from home so a willingness to travel across the South West region is essential.
Please do not apply directly to the client. You will be referred back to Talent FM anyway. We respond to every single application so you have nothing to gain by not following the rules! Thanks.
What you will do
You will work in a team of Regional Facilities Managers to support the nationwide delivery of brilliant maintenance and solve any FM-related problems that appear. You will stand shoulder to shoulder with our Gym management team to support them in creating a place to work and workout. Your challenge here will be to think like a customer, making sure every issue is resolved with as little impact on the operation as possible. And of course, you'll make sure that all solutions are kept within budget.
- Responsible for the FM in 50 plus locations reporting to the Senior FM
- Reacting to major incidents, taking care of issues so sites can remain functional
- Carrying out regular audits, visiting the sites to make sure all facilities are compliant
- Make sure any 3rd party suppliers are following health and safety procedures
- Make recommendations for any FM changes or improvements, making sure that any work carried out is completed on time and within budget
- An understanding of Facilities Management and minimum 3 years experience
- Budget management experience
- Experience working with and an understanding of CAFM
- Worked in a customer service environment, providing first class service
- Experience of working in a field-based role desirable
- Experience working supplier or service provider side is of particular interest, particularly within the finance, media and technology sectors
- A background in Health and Fitness would be a bonus but a passion for FM is much more important
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available