Senior Account Manager - Facilities Services - Nationwide
|Job Title:||Senior Account Manager - Facilities Services - Nationwide|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
- Manage and ensure the delivery teams including but not limited to site based Managers, Service Desk and suppliers
- Maintain a high level of performance interface with the customers management team and jointly develop and deliver the service as needed.
- Meet senior clients face to face at least once a quarter ensuring sound planning, quality service and a solid client business relationship.
- Plan, develop, and achieve budget targets along with providing training and necessary legislator updates to staff and customers.
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures, particularly health and safety awareness.
- Keep the Executive Chairman and MD sufficiently informed of the status of portfolio accounts, problems, write-offs, risk, plans and meetings, as well as involving Management personnel at key times.
- Developing and maintaining management toolkits for the effective delivery of an integrated service
- Work with management reports and undertake management presentations regarding the service.
- Develop multi-tasking routines and the introduction of service management technology for an effective and efficient integrated service
- Team management and leadership in a customer focused service arena
- Will have previously managed a related support services operation
- Customer service management
- Facilities services management (cleaning, security, maintenance, catering and others)
- Operating a major FM operation
- IT aware
- Health and safety aware
- Service Desk Operations
- Worked in a support services team environment or for a service company
- A good general degree level education is essential
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.