|Job Title:||Senior Facilities Manager|
|Salary:||€80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
- Coordinate with the Account Finance Analyst during month end close such as for complete receipts and issuance of correct financial reports.
- Arrange for maintenance, upkeep, or reconditioning of facilities as specified in the operating procedures, the management plan and/or management services agreement and of leased premises as dictated by lessee's agreement.
- Meet monthly with specific key service providers to review performance metrics, budget alignment.
- Accountable for ensuring all staff and contractors operate in compliance with Environmental, Health & Safety policies and procedures and with corporate, local, national or European EHS legal requirements. Aim for zero accidents and incidents.
- Assist with Client minor/major moves and rearrangements process to minimize disruption to day-to-day business.
- Languages: Must be fluent in Dutch, French and English, both in speaking and writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills with training experience to guide multifunctional teams.
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Autocad is an asset.
- Competencies - Adaptability, analytical ability, communication skills, decision making, influencing skills, planning and organisation, problem solving, team building.
- Experience - At least 10 year of experience working as a Facilities Manager. Country: United Kingdom
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available