|Job Title:||Senior Facilities Manager|
|Salary:||£75000 - £88000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Within this active role, you will be reporting to the Senior Director and will contribute to the formulation of the department’s strategy, annual business plans, budgets, policies and procedures.
Responsible for a team of Managers within Security, Facilities and Safety, Housekeeping and Services you will be expected to positively contribute to their performance and growth by mentoring and establishing performance plans.
Key Accountabilities - Strategic
- Identify opportunities for quality and cost effectiveness delivery.
- Ensure the facilities are well maintained, cleaned and safe.
- Review and approve the maintenance, services, civil works & cleaning and security strategies, manpower plans, programs, systems, budgets, policies and procedures.
- Approve and review master plans in the areas of maintenance, civil works & cleaning and services.
Key Accountabilities - Operational
- Oversee the annual budget reports to highlight utilization against assigned budgets in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure that the facilities management services are conducted according to HSE and Security regulations as stipulated by local law.
- Ensure compliance to the agreed work schedule, communication plans and approved budgets.
- Review and approve the annual maintenance, cleaning, security, services, and housing plans and budgets.
- Identify facilities management services to be conducted by external contractors and assist in the development of tender specifications.
- Negotiate clauses and fees with the external contractor to reduce cost ensuring quality standards are maintained, and the preparation of contracts.
- Initiate and lead periodic customer satisfaction surveys to identify critical areas of improvement for the department’s services in order to assess the performance and responsiveness of the services provided.
- Continuous monitoring of the department’s related risks and issues, providing a route to escalation for their resolution, when required.
- Provide technical advice and recommendations to the Facilities management department team members to ensure smooth operations and delivery.
- Introduce / improve on existing facility management software and align with companywide platforms
Key Accountabilities - People
- Ensure that the team is adequately staffed as per business requirements and allocate work to subordinates.
- Allocate work to subordinates and ensure that subordinates are aware and familiar with assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Participate in the identification of training and development initiatives for all employees and ensure continuous on-the-job training and other learning interventions for the employees within the unit.
Experience & Education
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Facilities Management in the UK or Europe
- A minimum of 5 years of in a management position.
- Excellent decision making, leadership, communication skills.
- An Engineering Degree is absolutely ESSENTIAL.
- Membership of a relevant professional body is essential.
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available