|Job Title:||Senior Facilities Manager - Global portfolio|
|Salary:||£70000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Are you passionate about the future of Facilities Management? Do you get inspired by technological driven industries? If yes, we want to hear from you - We are currently working with a leading global tech company who are looking to recruit an outstanding Senior Global Facilities Manager on a fixed term contract - Immediate Start. There is the potential for a permanent position too.
With over 1200 staff globally, in 11 offices, occupying 200,000 square feet they are the market leaders in their field with over 80m monthly users. This is an amazing opportunity and exciting time for you to join this business on their next level of accelerated global growth.
What you can expect
- An opportunity to own and manage the office and facilities footprint for all sites, playing a leading role in anticipating and meeting future business needs in a cost-effective way
- A supportive people manager, you will manage and develop Office Managers worldwide
- A passion for delivery, you'll collaborate with others to deliver results on time and to an agreed budget
- An eye for detail, you'll ensure additions to the office portfolio maintain Company standards, identify and foster cultural connectivity, whilst being sensitive to local and cultural expectations and needs
- A strategic thinker, using global perceptive you reliably forecast future needs and devise plans to meet those needs. You proactively analyse options and make decisions based on long term payoffs
- Accountability for the compliance to Health and Safety.
- Previous experience in facilities management and global workplace operations
- A people focused manager with demonstrable leadership and management skills
- You will have experience of change management and business continuity planning
- An excellent communicator who can demonstrate experience of successful project completions
- Experience managing a complex and comprehensive office and facilities budgets on a global level - working a capex of at least Â£5 million
- Similar experience within a fast paced technology company
- A health and safety or environmental qualification would be desirable.
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available