|Job Title:||Senior Facilities Manager - Corporate Offices - Luxembourg|
|Salary:||€60000 - €75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
The RoleThe rapid growth in headcount across their offices brings interesting challenges in Facilities and Real Estate and you will need to have experience of liaising with IT, Finance, HR and various Operations and Retail business groups to understand business needs, problem-solve and deliver facilities solutions that are both high-quality and cost-effective. Procurement of goods and services for clients buildings, working with the sourcing teams.
- Hold regular meetings with the Landlord, ensuring that terms of lease are being provided to client- e.g. external maintenance, central plant management.
- Space evaluation and planning, updating of floor plans using clients architect partners
- Project Management during built-out phases, liaising with architects/landlords, organizing work schedules, etc.
- Coach and guide all project teams (sub-contractors, maintenance engineers and commissioning engineers) throughout full project life cycles
- Site Inspections (with other members of Facility Team )
- Responsibility for hard and soft services including daily cleaning, heating, ventilation, AC
- Ensure that contracted resources deliver work to meet duration and quality targets.
- Establish and operate the information systems necessary for effective scheduling and recording of contract work
- Processing of invoices and work orders, opening and monitoring budgets in the financial system (Oracle), preparing and updating forecasts.
- Negotiate, renegotiate and maintain contracts with vendors
- Planning and budgeting of internal fit out works and technical installations
- Purchasing of furniture, organization of internal departmental office/space moves
- Manage a team of receptionists and an Office Services Coordinator/ Building Operations Coordinator, including allocating resource, delegating workload, ensuring adherence to best practices
- Ideally 6 years + experience as a Facilities Manager within a large commercial organization, Preferable within Integrated FM
- Experience of being responsible for large corporate offices (must be over 500 heads)
- Experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management
- Experience with EU Facility legislation, and governing bodies
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment, liaising with corporate clients
- Quality Assurance knowledge and experience desirable
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available