Within this active and visible role, you will be responsible for the management and delivery of all facilities management services, and processes that support the efficient operation of the site. Setting and ensuring the highest standards of service is delivered in an operational environment. The role is responsible for the day-to-day operations delivering against their monthly plan which is set in line with the annual budget and strategic direction established by others, in relation to buildings and premises. Working as part of the local senior management team you will be expected to positively contribute to the performance, growth and profitability of the business acting as a champion for customer care at all times.
- Comply with all statutory, security and relevant company and client policies to create a positive health and safety culture.To manage the performance of the facilities management services, including setting performance indicators, monitoring results and delivering improvements in the quality of the facilities management services delivered on site.
- To set and ensure that the monthly planning and day to day up-keep and operational use of the site is to the highest standard, in line with the standards and expectations of the stakeholders and adhering to best practice and health and safety legislation. Delivering quality consistently and efficiently with a keen eye for detail.
- To work closely with partners and stakeholders in order to provide the most suitable environment for the users of site facilities. Embed a culture of operational excellence and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- To manage the relevant monthly FM site budget against the annual FM budget allocation for the facility and ensure delivery is in-line with overall budget and objectives. Look to optimise the budget and operational costs where possible.
- Manage the facility Front Office team in conjunction with the Head of FM & Maintenance and other key stakeholders, ensuring they are the point of contact for all facility queries and escalations. Maintaining the highest standards of customer care at all times.
- To manage the implementation of the Workplace strategy and the Sustainability Strategy ensure the building is being used efficiently and effectively maximising its use and functionality.
- To operate on a shift basis as a member of team, incorporating evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays as required to effectively cover the sites operations.
- To maintain an atmosphere and culture to support a high-performance environment
Skills and Experience
- Previous managerial experience within a high-end elite FM environment or high-end front of house role
- Is an excellent communicator, relationship builder and stakeholder manager to manage an efficient operation
- Someone who can actively engage with the team and provide up lifting moments at any given opportunity
- Has a strategic outlook and has the ability to lead a team and influence in a matrix organisation
- Possess effective time management skills including planning to achieve around fixed deadlines. Has the ability to work in a fast-moving environment. Is a natural problem solver and uses initiative and sensitivity
- Experience in the development and implementation of Service Delivery Plans, policies, procedures/process and systems development for FM Services
- Experience in project management, planning and organisational skills for capital and maintenance works
- Possess an inspiring leadership style and has a naturally engaging style
- Possess budget setting and associated financial planning and management.
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.