|Job Title:||Senior FM Consultant - Immediate Start|
|Start Date:||2019-01-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
On behalf of our client, an independent property and construction consultancy, we are looking for a FM Consultant who is available to start a 3-6 month contract immediately - £300-£400 per day
This key role will deliver the FM consultancy projects, providing advice to clients in line with our clients corporate values.
To apply for this role, you must be a full member of at least one relevant industry body such as IWFM, RICS, CIBSE, CIOB, Institute of Asset Management etc.
- To manage and deliver a range of facilities management consultancy appointments, ensuring our services are delivered to agreed timescales.
- To follow the business management system and ensure the correct use of the strategic asset and FM consultancy groups specific service delivery toolkits and other processes.
- To ensure that all services are delivered in line with our fee proposals, raising any issues or impacting our commercial position with the Project Partner.
- To assist in maximising profitability of appointments through the use of the most productive methods of working whilst maintaining high standards of outputs.
- To pro-actively identify opportunities to increase the scope and therefore fees for additional services outside our initial appointments and discuss these with the Project Partner.
- To ensure all mandatory training modules remain up to date, e.g. Anti-Bribery training.
- To pro-actively identify risks arising from the delivery of client appointments and raising these with the Project Partner.
- To pro-actively identify opportunities to improve the groups service delivery toolkits and discuss these with your Line Manager.
- To remain up to date with developments in the industry and best practices to help maintain our client at the forefront of consultancy support in the field of asset and facilities management.
- Direct reporting into one of the Partners within the strategic asset and FM consultancy group, you will also need to work collaboratively with all members of the wider team.
- Desirable to have operational FM experience in a managerial role (client or supplier).
- Experience of multi-site FM contracts (client or supplier).
- Experience of interacting successfully with senior management teams.
- Ideally will have held a previous role in FM consultancy.
Technical Experience & Knowledge
- Demonstrate understanding of the FM market, current trends/issues and innovation. Demonstrate understanding of how FM adds value to an organisation.
- Demonstrate understanding of alternative FM strategies.
- Experience of FM procurement processes and documentation.
Likely to have:
- Experience of FM procurement using best practice principles (output specs, SMKART KPIs).
- Experience of public and private sector FM procurement.
- Experience managing FM contracts.
- Experience using one or more CAFM systems.
- Experience managing both Hard FM and Soft FM services.
- Experience managing FM under alternative FM strategies.
- An understanding of alternative maintenance strategies.
- An understanding of relevant legislation.
Ideally will have:
- Experience / understanding of FM change implementation.
- Experience / understanding of FM in PFI contracts.
- Experience / understanding of life cycle cost estimation.
- Experience of mobilising FM services for new facilities.
- A good working knowledge of M&E services.
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available