|Job Title:||Senior HVAC and Refrigeration Engineer - Building Services - Catering Facility / Food Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2016-10-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
- Plan and manage a successful preventive maintenance plan and the corrective actions.
- Supervise and coordinate technical staff working by shifts (covering 24 hours / 7 days per week).
- Respond to breakdowns and diagnose faults.
- Ensure all works are carried out safely, healthy and in a timely manner in accordance with SLA requirements to meet relevant KPIÂ´s.
- Liaise with customers and operations and create and develop a relationship with the client.
- Manage stocks of supplies, tools and equipment.
- Generate specifications for spare parts.
- Create maintenance procedures.
- Monitor and control maintenance costs.
- Understand and update technical drawings.
- Plan staff rotations to ensure full coverage in all shifts and supervise staff hours worked, sickness and annual leave for producing a proper payroll.
- Ensure a high standard of staffÂ´s personal hygiene and appearance and general cleanliness to comply with statutory and Company regulations.
- Comply with all Company and Client policies and statutory regulations relating to Health and Safety, safe working practices hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH and ensuring the staff and subcontractors are following the requirements
- At least 10 years of relevant maintenance experience in a compatible large catering facility / food manufacturing plant.
- Degree in Mechanical or Refrigeration engineering from an accredited school
- Registration as a professional Engineer
- AutoCAD qualification
- Ability to read design specifications and technical drawings.
- Strong technical knowledge, Managing HSE
- Fluent English written and spoken
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available