|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager - Fit Out - Corporate Offices|
|Salary:||£75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Developing the pipe line of works to achieve the targets and required margin.
- Project implementation, delivery, documentation, supply chain, handover and warranty management.
- Responsibility for Health and Safety and CDM on relevant projects.
- Implementation and compliance with all statutory, company procedures.
- Financial management and reporting including P and L.
- Team development.
- A minimum of 10 years experience operating at a Senior Manager Level within the building maintenance industry, preferably in banking sector / corporate environments / commercial offices.
- Educated to at least HNC, NVQ level 4 or equivalent full technical standard. Ideally hold a recognised qualification in project management.
- Significant technical expertise and / or qualifications in an engineering discipline
- Experience in managing projects to a value of £10m
- Experience of managing Health and Safety compliance including CDM requirements
- Experience of estimating project costs, and presenting high quality tender documents to customers
- IT literacy capability for software applications such as AUTOCAD, accounts software plus full literacy with Microsoft Office suite. Incl. MS Project
- Experience of managing/supporting/coaching a team of people to deliver quality projects to stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Statutory requirements
- Knowledge of key operational procedures, e.g., project road maps, planned maintenance systems, Quality and Health and Safety.
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available